This Starter Kit gives you everything you need to make your first Kumiko square. You only need a chisel.
The guide blocks are out of European Oak and have the angles: 30°, 45°, 60° and 75°.
You simply adjust the blocks to the right length, insert the wood strip and bevel it with the chisel. No worries there is an easy-to-follow instruction.
What you will get
- 2 Oak Kumiko blocks with 30°, 45°, 60° and 75° angles. They feature thumbscrews for quick and toolless adjustment.
- Walnut strips for the Kumiko square:
- 7 grid pieces with notches (1 spare piece if something goes wrong)
- 22 diagonal pieces (6 spare pieces for testing)
- 8 horizontal pieces (4 spare pieces for testing)
- 3 Bau-Woodworks stickers
Start your Kumiko journey now!
*A chisel is not included