This kit gives you everything you need to make your first Kumiko square. Besides your favorite sharp chisel and some kind of a saw.
The 2 blocks are out of solid European oak and have three different angles: 45 °, 22.5° and 2 times 62.5°.
You simply adjust the blocks to the right length, insert the wood strip and bevel it with the chisel. No worries there is an easy-to-follow video instruction.
Asanoha means hemp leaf in Japanese and is one of the most popular Kumiko patterns.
What you will get
- 2 oak Kumiko blocks with 45°, 22.5°and 62.5° angles. They feature thumb screws for quick and toolless adjustment.
- whitewood strips for the Kumiko square
- 7 grid pieces with notches (1 spare piece if something goes wrong)
- 8 diagonal pieces (4 spare pieces for testing)
- 20 small diagonal pieces (4 spare pieces for testing)
- 12 locking pieces (4 spare pieces for testing)
- 3 Bau-Woodworks stickers
Start your Kumiko journey now!
*A chisel is not included