Trim Router System FSK 1.0 – The best of both worlds: Freehand and router table
This is the first router jig that you can use in your router table and handheld.
You can switch within seconds between both versions by just removing four screws.
- Flush trimming: Butterfly inlays, tenons, edge-banding,
- Grooves and mortises exactly centered without measuring with the built-in center finder
- Rebates even close to the edge thanks to the cutout on the profiles
- Exact circles, freely adjustable
- More overall control, as there is a larger and even contact surface with the additional handle
- Vertical router table with all the known options
- Horizontal router table for wide rebates and deeper grooves/mortises
The two-sided precision-milled 6mm (0.23 inches) aluminum plate guarantees flatness and durability.
We added a 3mm (0.11 inches) composite material plate to reduce the friction while using it handheld and to prevent scratches in your workpiece.
Milling, anodizing, and even norm parts like the aluminum profiles are all Made in Germany to ensure a high-quality product.
Improve the performance of your router and boost even your older sweethearts to a new level of precision and possibilities.
What you get
- Aluminum base plate (pre-drilled for the router in the list down below)
- composite low friction plate incl. mounting screws
- 2 Aluminum fences (1 with a cut-out to burry the router bit for making rabbets and chamfers)
- 1 circle and edge banding plate incl. mounting screws
- 1 high-quality handle with mounting screw
- 4 star knobs for quick adjustment
- 2 internal hex screws for the center finder
- Screws to mount your router
*A router is not included. But that shouldn’t be a surprise…
Router table kit included
- 4 Aluminum triangles
- 8 set screws to adjust the height
- 4 mounting screws for the router plate
- 12 mounting screws to attach the triangles to your table
The jig has the mounting holes for the following router by default:
Bosch GKF 12v-8
Bosch GKF 600
Your router is not on the list?
If your router is not in the list just let us know your exact model and we can (depending on the model) most likely add the holes for your router. Please shoot us a mail: email@example.com