Make a beautiful toilet paper holder including an Asanoha Kumiko panel with just a minimal toolset.
You only need a drill, a chisel, a little bit of glue and sandpaper. Everything else is included in the kit.
You don’t need a fancy workshop with this set. A kitchen table or a small workbench is ideal.
Next batch will ship in the last week of June.
What you will get
- Wooden parts for the holder planed and pre-cut (European Oak)
- Whitewood pieces for the Kumiko and frame
- 2 Kumiko Guide Blocks out of Oak (45° + 67.5° and 67.5° + 22.5°)
- 22 brass dowels for joinery
- Brass rod for the roller
- 6 mm drill bit for drilling perfect sized dowel holes
- 2 Screws and 2 wall plugs
- Plan and instructions on how to make it